Last Friday, I went to my OB for my weekly checkup. I had my BPS done earlier. As she was evaluating my ultrasound result, she did a double take then calmly told me, “ok, I guess we can schedule you for CS already.”
You can imagine how shocked I am to hear those words, just 5 minutes through my checkup. How is it possible that I will be cut open even before my due date?
You see, my baby’s estimated weight is already 6.5lbs. I guess my GD is the main reason why she ballooned to that weight. I’m just hoping that she wont have any complications because I might turn insane if that happens. OB says we’ll just wait until the 6th so I’ll be full term before opening me up.
I’ll be coming back on August 4 and have a repeat BPS ultrasound and final checkup.
And yes, I am speechless since yesterday.
I only get to talk and blog this today.
I don’t know if I’m excited or scared or just shocked to be told that I’ll be seeing my angel as early as the 6th.
As they say, childbirth is a guessing game. You’ll never know when your little tyke will come out.
Well, I guess being steered away from your plans really messes you up bigtime. No wonder sudden change of the weather depresses me.
I want a hot choco if only I can have it please.